(1) Healing Power of Nature: Trust in the body’s inherent wisdom to heal itself.
(2) Identify the Cause: Look beyond the symptoms to the underlying cause.
(3) First Do No Harm: Utilize the most natural, least invasive and least toxic therapies.
(4) Doctor as Teacher: Educate patients in the steps to achieving and maintaining health.
(5) Treat the Whole Person: View the body as an integrated whole in all its physical and spiritual dimensions.
(6) Prevention: Focus on overall health, wellness and disease prevention.
Naturopathic Medicine is a holistic approach to achieving better health and sustainable wellness. We are trained to address the root cause disease/illness rather than individual symptoms.
Naturopathic Doctors understand that the body has the unique ability to heal itself.
Let’s take the example of a suture. A suture is put in place to bring two parts of skin/tissue back together. However, the skin/tissue repair is completely performed by the body. The suture is simply an aid in the process of healing.
Therefore, like a suture can help a deep cut heal faster, the therapies/treatments Naturopathic Doctors use is diet, exercise, lifestyle changes and natural therapies (nutritional supplementation, botanical medicine, homeopathy) to aid the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
Naturopathic Doctors understand that everyone is different.
We inherently understand that each person is unique and therefore prepare individualized recommendations.
Kellie is a Licensed Naturopathic Doctor, Licensed Massage Therapist and a Reiki Master.
As a Naturopathic Doctor she will individualize and personalize a care plan to help with chronic and acute conditions, which may include....
- MRT - Muscle response testing
- Personalized Nutrition & Health Counseling
- Essential oils
- Immune health
- Breast health
- Gut health
- Weight loss
- Cranial Sacral therapy
- Rain drop therapy
- Light healing touch
- Acid reflux
- Sugar balancing
- Allergy testing & Correcting
- Chakra & Mind Balancing
- Distressing your mind and body
- Digestive issues
- Sleep Issues